Fun Things to do with Orbeez
Orbeez are little plastic balls that can be filled with water and turned into animals, characters, or objects. They're also great for adding some fun and interactive elements to your child's playroom. In this article, we'll show you a few ways to use Orbeez that will have your kids (and parents) entertained for hours on end.
Make Orbeez Jell-O
If you're looking for a fun activity to do with Orbeez, making Jell-O is a great way to get creative. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Add the Orbeez to a pot of boiling water.
2) Let them cook for about two minutes, or until they are soft.
3) Drain them and let them cool slightly.
4) Into a bowl, mix together the Orbeez, sugar, and cornstarch.
5) Pour the mixture into an 8x8 inch pan and Chill in the fridge for at least four hours, or overnight.
6) When you're ready to serve, cut the Jell-O into small squares and enjoy!
Turn Orbeez into Slime
Orbeez are a great way to add some fun and excitement to any party! Just turn them into slime using some basic ingredients, and you're good to go!
Here are four easy steps to making slime with Orbeez:
1. Add a couple of drops of food coloring to each Orbeez shell.
2. Hold one Orbeez shell in each hand, and squeeze the gelatin sides together until the color is mixed in.
3. Transfer the slime to an empty container, and enjoy!
If you're a fan of the popular toy Orbeez, you can turn them into slime using these simple steps:
1. Fill a small bowl with cold water and add 1 or 2 Orbeez to it. 2. Squeeze the Orbeez until they turn into slime. 3. Pour the slime into a jar or container and enjoy!
Make a Suncatcher with Orbeez.
Suncatchers are a popular decoration at summertime, and this one with Orbeez is sure to be a hit! You will need: Orbeez, string, paperclips, and a sunny day. First, cut the Orbeez into small pieces. Then tie the pieces of Orbeez together with string. Clip the string so that it forms a loop. Next, make a paperclip suncatcher by placing one paperclip at the top of each loop of string. Finally, place the suncatcher in a sunny spot and enjoy!
Have a water fight.
When it's hot outside, bust out best orbeez gunthe water guns and have a water fight! It's the perfect way to cool off and have some fun. Plus, it's a great way to get exercise. Just be sure to watch out for each other's heads!
Orbeez make great projectiles for a water fight- they’re light and bouncy, and they won’t hurt other people. Plus, they’re easy to find around the house. Just fill up a bowl or container with water, put in a orbeez packet, and start pelting your friends.
Try painting with Orbeez.
Orbeez make perfect paintbrushes because they have soft, flexible bodies that easily conform to the canvas. You can use them to create any kind of painting you like, from abstract pieces to realistic portraits. And because Orbeez are translucent, you can see your work in progress as you go.
Paint with Orbeez and have fun!
Orbeez are a fun way to add excitement to your painting experience. You can use them as tools to create exciting paintings or even as part of the painting itself. They are soft, squeezable, and easy to work with, so you can create beautiful paintings without any worries.
So go ahead and paint with Orbeez! They're a great way to have fun and create beautiful paintings that you'll love.